Usually, I go to ko-Jen by two transports because there is a train station at my town therefore I ride my scooter to the train station and then take the train to Ko-Jen.
Of course, when I go home that I have to take the train first and then ride my scooter to my home.
Last Sunday, after the Ko-Jen class I took the train to the train station which is at my town and then I rode my scooter to my home as usual.
Due to the train station is very close my house, I didn't wear helmet.
When I was ridding my scooter on my way, the traffic light was red.
I didn't see the traffic light had been changed to be red and I turned right.
Suddenly, there was a policeman who gestured me over.
He said: why don't you wear helmet? Why didn't you stop while the traffic light was red?
I said: Gosh, I didn't notice the traffic light.
Actually, I have never noticed the traffic light nearby my house.
He said: Do you have driver license? Are you still a student?
But I didn't say anything because I was mad at the police.
I think he noticed that.
He said: bcuz u r a student, I don't want to give u a big traffic ticket.
In according to traffic law, I must get traffic ticket which cost $2,300.
The policeman gave me a $900 traffic ticket.


No comments:
Post a Comment